General information about the program:
Work in the farrowing, nursery and wean-to-finish departments
Performing other work on the farm
Duration of internship: 1 year
In most cases, accommodation and meals are separate from the farmer's family.
Each trainee has a separate room. If there are several trainees on the farm, the kitchen, living room, bathroom and dressing room are shared.
The trainee gets his own room with all the necessary furniture.
• for trainees under the age of 25
From 1 to 6 months - 1500 euros per month
7 - 12 months - 1750 euros per month
• for trainees over 25 years old
From 1 to 6 months - 1500 euros per month (1300 euros after taxes)
From 7 to 12 months - 2100 euros per month (1600 euros after taxes)
Hours: 37 hours per week
• be a student of veterinary, zooengineering, agricultural and biological department,
technological faculties of an agricultural university or technical school
• Age from 19 to 29 inclusive.
• Knowledge of English at A2 level - KET or IELTS certificate
• have at least 6 months of practical experience in this field