General information about the program:
- Work on a dairy farm
- 37 hours a week
- All trainees have days off - usually every two weeks
Duration of the internship: 6-12 months
Most of the accommodations and meals are separately from the farmer's family.
Each intern has a separate room. If there are several interns on the farm, they share a kitchen, living room, bathroom and dressing room.
The trainee receives his own room with all the necessary furniture.
• for interns up to 25 years
From 1 to 6 months - 1500 euros per month
7 to 12 months - 1750 euros per month
• for interns over 25 years
From 1 to 6 months - 1500 euros per month (1300 euros after taxes)
From 7 to 12 months - 2100 euros per month (1600 euros after taxes)
All payments are gross - before taxes
Students are entitled to 5 weeks of vacation during the year, vacation is 12% of the salary.
• Be a current student of veterinary, zoo engineering, agricultural and biology studies,
technological faculties of agricultural university or technical school
• Age from 19 to 29 inclusive.
• Knowledge of English at A2 level - KET or IELTS certificate
• have at least 6 months of practical experience in the area